April 16, 2013

Violet's Big Birthday Bash

Our baby girl is 1. I have a really hard time believing this since I truly feel like we JUST brought her home. This past year definitely flew by and even more so since my "baby" never wanted to act like or be a baby. Always on the go, milestones were never eased into but taken head on and conquered in a matter of days or even a single day. Go Violet.
So for her birthday I ended up going with a woodland/flower theme that wasn't really a theme... I really just wanted to use this banner of her name that my niece made her before she was born. I'm in love with it and its colors were the inspiration for her party. It was really such a wonderful day spent with great friends and we all enjoyed delicious cupcakes made by my friend Grace of Grace Ellen Sweets (look her page up on Facebook!) :) Of course, every gathering is so bittersweet these days as we realize the lovely friends we've made, old and new, will be very missed. Thankfully (SO thankfully) some of those friends we're taking with us! Or vice versa. :) Our friend Jeremy Wilson took most of these amazing photos of the party, which I am forever grateful for. Such an amazing blessing to have these and remember these sweet times with everyone. Enjoy!





















 

































No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs