January 23, 2009

Appointment in San Diego

The peri's office called today (thank God!) and I have an appointment for Feb. 2 to get a fetal EKG. I guess the earliest they can do one is 23 weeks or they would have gotten me in this week. We're doing somewhat good on the "not worrying" part, although I'm sure it could be better. Actually, I was doing ok until the doctor office called and the nurse on the phone was SO nice, that it unnerved me. I'm sure it has nothing to do with anything, she could just be an extremely nice person! Right? And then when the peri's office called the nurse there proceeded to read the fax from my doctor OUT LOUD. When you hear the words "Urgent" and "please get her in as quickly as possible" it does a few things in your mind. So I just keep telling myself that maybe the office has a tendency to lag on making appointments? Ugh. This is definitely torture.
On the other hand, the Lord has been very sweet and keeps giving me just about every verse in the Bible about not worrying and trusting Him. I know no matter what happens it'll be ok. He's walked this road before me.

3 comments:

jckurtz7 said...

The Lord has not only walked this road before you He will not leave your side during this time. I am praying you have Peace in the waiting. it is the hardest not knowing. I love you guys. wish i could be there. Cindy

Anonymous said...

hey mis, i just wanted to say that i am praying for you guys. i love you so much! i miss you guys so much and when we called daniel on his birthday it made me miss the boys so much. i really got used to you being at our house. now its just too quiet around here. i really want to come visit! i love you

Jenell said...

Praying for you and Elias! Just wanted to let you know that I know a ton of ladies that were told the same thing and it turned out to be no biggie. It really does usually resolve itself. Try not to worry (yeah right)! Hopefully I've got all of the 'bad baby luck' in the family!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs