April 30, 2009

I'm so excited!!

I tested negative for the GBS (Group B Strep) test!!! Now, I know this may not seem like a big deal to some of you, but it's huge to me, considering it felt like fire running through my veins every time they would hook up the antibiotics. I seriously hated it more than the labor itself. So, I'm hoping this means a different labor experience (as in, maybe he won't be late?) this time! :) One can wish...
Other than that, I'm still measuring "big" and nothing new to report! Cisco and I were looking at my belly the other night and noticing how enormous it is. It's seriously HUGE. And it's ALL baby. There's no way this kid is gonna be under 8 pounds, for sure! I can feel almost every part of him through my belly and I never could do that with the others. It's pretty crazy. And just a little scary...

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs