May 21, 2009

39 Weeks

I just had my doctor's appointment and I'm now dilated to a 3 (YES!) and went from being 15% effaced last week, to 70% this week. So YAY! things are moving along!! :D I was so happy when the doctor told me that. He also dropped (I'm pretty positive on Tuesday), so praying hard that he'll be here soon...maybe this weekend!!
Cisco's parents arrive today as well, so that's one less thing to worry about and one more thing in order. :) Cisco was able to get off his boot this week as well, and he's back to wearing normal shoes and no crutches. His ankle gets a little swollen if he's on it a lot, but other than that it seems to be healing very well. They told him to just take it slow and work back up to doing what he normally does. The boys are getting very anxious for the baby to be here, asking every day if he's coming "tomorrow". When we say "maybe, we don't know", then they're like, "Is he coming the next day then?" They just don't get how we don't know what day he'll be here! :) So, that's about it and we just continue to wait...............

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs