March 30, 2009

Elias in 3D






We had our 3D ultrasound tonight, it was amazing! We got over 100 pictures of the little (chunky) guy and I wish I could put them all on here. But I picked out some of the clearest and best ones, so hopefully that'll suffice for now! :) It was really awesome to see him so clearly. I thought he looked a lot like Daniel, but we're gonna pull out some baby pics tonight of the boys and really see if there's some resemblances. The boys are getting anxious to see him in "real life" (as Josiah puts it) and ask me pretty much every day now if we can go to the doctor and get him out of my tummy. Don't I wish...it's really getting hard to move these days! I'm noticing more discomfort every passing day.
Oh, unfortunately they couldn't tell me how big he is. Apparently they can't do that unless they have a diagnostic order from the doctor. So, we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs