March 18, 2009

Silly boys




Ok, so the other day Daniel was going to the bathroom and I went to go check on him...this is what I found. That would be a Time magazine he's reading...favorite bathroom reading material of his dad's!! Pretty funny! Josiah got a good kick out of it too and decided he needed to have a picture taken with him reading one. :)


Daniel's new thing is that he thinks if he looks in my belly button he'll be able to see the baby! A couple days ago he started doing this, lifting my shirt and looking very intently into my belly button. He'll stare for a couple seconds, but the hilarious part is that he's kind of creeped out by it. It's like he can't help looking, but he'd seriously freak out if he saw anything!! We asked Josiah how the baby got in my belly and he very confidently said, "Because you prayed for one!" I thought that was so sweet. He came up with that completely on his own. :)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs