March 27, 2009

Monster Baby

I had a doctor's appointment today and I'm measuring 34 weeks!!! Seeing that I'm currently 31 weeks and 4 days, that only puts me 2 1/2 weeks ahead of schedule. Yikes! Hopefully this means I won't be going over my due date this time and maybe he'll come a little early (fingers crossed!)! Also, I'm a little afraid of birthing a 10 lb. baby, so I'm praying they won't let me go too long if he's getting huge.
As for his heartbeat, it has sounded fine the past two doctor appointments, YAY!! My doctor said that it's either resolved itelf or the arrhythmia is really sporadic. Either way, they'll be able to tell when I'm in labor, so we're assuming he doesn't have one until we hear otherwise. Other than that, he's moving fine, not super active, but he does let me know he's there! I've been having contractions pretty much every night for the last week and a half as well. Nothing too bad, but sometimes I'll get a good one here and there! Never really had that with the last two, but then again, this pregnancy has been really different all around!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs