February 25, 2011

Hello World!

After a year plus hiatus from writing on this blog, I've decided to return! I've thought about it a few times, but seeing as I've been hardly what you'd call "consistent" at blogging, I'd always talk myself out of it. But so far, this has been a year of change for me (yes, I'm fully aware it's not even March...but still...) and while talking to a friend yesterday who's also gone back to blogging, I came to the conclusion that this would be as good a time as ever to give it another shot. My awesome husband also bought me an iPhone for Valentine's day this year which will make it much easier to post pictures and updates while not having to be glued to the computer.
I also haven't blogged in awhile because frankly, I didn't really know what to blog about! Blogging while pregnant is a no-brainer, of course my family (all of which live quite far from us - on both sides) would want to hear about that! But my day to day life?? Probably not so much. However, I have been thinking in these past few weeks, as life as I've known it has received a good shaking that it would be beneficial for me to write some things down. So while I'm fully aware not everyone may want to read about my day to day life, someone may want to and either way, at least our family whom we rarely get to see, will maybe get to know a little more about who we are as a family and I can satisfy my urge to write things down, all in one shot! Multi-tasking! Gotta love it. :)
The more I think about it, the more I realize how much I could blog about and most of all, how much I'd love to hear feedback from anyone who bothers to read my potentially painful boring posts. I figure that most of the people who will wander on here (besides family) either are or were close friends at one time. Facebook helps me keep in touch with a few of you, but truthfully there's just a lot of stuff I don't want to post to all my 500 "friends" on there! Anyway, I'm excited to get started and we'll see where it goes from here! I suppose I'll start with all the changes...slowly and drawn out of course, to keep you all reading.... ;)

2 comments:

Gabriel Gonzalez said...

I will be a regular reader on this wonderful blog, I can't wait to read its content both exciting and mundane. I love you and miss you guys very much!

Sarah said...

Oh melissa...i am so glad you are back to blogging, i miss you my friend!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs