March 29, 2011

My Wonderful, Cuddly Dudes

 
Elias has become obsessed with having his "bape" on every day... LOVE it!

My kids crack me up and make me melt, all at the same time... all 3 of them, in different ways. If someone would have tried to tell me how life with 3 boys would be, I don't think I ever would have fully understood until I lived it. It's funny when i think back to before I had kids and when I thought I wanted to have all girls & how I would always say how I was "afraid" God would give me all boys. Truly though, I can't imagine my life any other way now and I absolutely love my little men! Their little personalities are all so very different, their sense of humor is wonderful, even little Elias. I think it really amazes me how downright FUNNY a 1 & 1/2 year old can really be! Even the energy and chaos boys can have, I really wouldn't trade it for anything. I still sometimes finding myself dreaming about having a little girl and if God ever chose to give us one I'd be over the moon. But if He didn't, I can truly say I've embraced the life I was once so afraid  terrified to have. He truly knows best what's good for our lives! :)

1 comment:

Gabriel Gonzalez said...

What a nerd. Gotta love it!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs